Phone: +6012 – 601 8983 (Intan) 9.00 am – 8.00 pm
Jalan Pekaka 8/1, Kota Damansara,
47810 Petaling Jaya,
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Mode of payment: Cash
- Security deposit of RM200 for stays less than 7 nights or 25% for stays more than 7 nights is to be paid upfront as a booking confirmation. Please send us proof of deposit payment. The deposit will be refunded within 7 days after checkout through bank transfer, provided the unit is left in good condition.
- Balance of payment will be made upon check-in or bank-in before arrival to: Maybank: 1648 0102 2352 , or CIMB: 7016580957
- Check-in: 2.00pm – 8.00 pm, Checkout: Before 12.00 pm
- Max occupants: 6 persons
- No smoking
- No pets
- No cooking allowed
- No pork/alcohol/drugs allowed. No party of any kind is to be hosted
- Please note that guests will have to provide estimated arrival time upon making booking as there is no reception in the Property. Owner will arrange the greet & meet based on the arrival time.
- A booking is not confirmed until the deposit is received. We operate on a first come first served basis.
- Deposit is not refundable if you made cancellation due to the incurred cost that we have to bear for cancelling other customers.
Q. How do I make a reservation?
A. Easy! You can start by calling us at 012-6018983 or sending us an email to
Q. How close is the home to the shopping places?
A. Shopping places (The Curve, eCurve (Cineleisure), Ikea, IPC (Ikano Power Center), One Utama) is approximately a 10-15 minutes drive.
Q. Where is the nearest shop?
A. 7 Eleven and supermarkets are nearby and within walking distance. Private clinics & Pusrawi private hospital are also nearby.
Q. How close is the home to public transport?
A. Bus stop is right in front of the apartment. You can also call taxis: Public Cab 03-62592020, Sunlight Taxi 03-90575757. You can also take MRT and stop at Kwasa Sentral and then take feeder bus no. T801 to Kasturi Idaman.
Q. How will I get the keys?
A. Our home manager will personally meet you and provide the keys to you upon final payment during check-in and will collect the keys after you checkout.
Q. Is there a stocked kitchen?
A. Utensils and plates will be provided and cooking your own meals is not allowed unless, of course, cooking is your ideal vacation activity. However, we will provide microwave, toaster and kettle to accommodate you. Nearest restaurants are in walking distance.
Q. Is there internet access?
A. We are providing FREE 30Mbps high speed broadband internet service (Unifi) & wireless internet (WiFi) throughout our entire unit.
Q. Is there daily housekeeping service?
A. There is no daily housekeeping service.
Q. Is there any other policy?
A. Yes, with all due respect to other guests, strictly no pork/alcohol/drugs, no pet, and no party of any kind are allowed in our unit.
Do you have more questions? Drop us an email at
and we’ll be in touch with you shortly!